1. No “For Sale” signs in vehicle windows, or on hoods or trunks. They must be on seats of vehicles.
2. No alcohol. (You are on Tribal Land)
3. No firearms
4. No foul, abusive or disruptive language and/or behavior.
5. No retailing or wholesaling of any items without the written permission of McDonald’s-nor without a sales tax licence from the Salt River Pima-Maricopa tax licencing department.
6. Distribution of flyers or other materials is prohibited in the parking lot. Flyers may be displayed at the DJ booth after approval by McDonald’s management.
7. Cars must be parked in appropriate areas.
8. Since parking is on a first come basis, as a courtesy to others, spaces may only be saved until 4:00pm. Only one space per car can be saved.
9. McDonald’s has arranged to provide music at the show. Because of this, we request no “boom boxes” or stereos.
10. Business cards for services or auto-related business are not permitted.
11. Flyers and brochures are not permitted on hoods, trunks, roof, or windows.
12. Please, no new or used car dealer’s displays without the AZ MVD Exhibit permit at McDonald’s approval.